Knee High to a Worms Ass AOD Member AOD_virtualMARSOC's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Default virtualMARSOC Applying for AOD Membership

What made you interested in applying to join AOD?
    Google searches led me to multiple references to this community, I would honestly be more interested in spending some time playing with AOD members before thinking about fully joining the clan. Looking for a group of players that play the game seriously enough to be on the objective but not so seriously that feelings could be hurt by having sub-optimal play. Mostly looking for consistent playmates in the battlefield world, it's one of the series I've had in my roster for the last 2 decades. AOD seems like a group that could fit the bill, mostly interested in casual play and potentially more serious play on occasion.
    Which gaming platform are you on?
    • PC

Who referred you?
    N/A
    What is your age?
    What is your timezone & location?
    PST -0800
    Have your ever been a member of any PC gaming communities/clans/guilds in the past? (if yes, which one/s?)
    Not really. Mostly floating around, played more seriously during highschool/teenage years but it was never with a group of people. More using the community built servers that the clans had.
    Are you currently in any other gaming communities/clans/guilds? (if yes, which one(s) and for which games)
    No
    Have you been a member of AOD before?
    No
    Tell us more about yourself
    Some of my first games were on PC, played every battlefield at every launch on it. I spent time away from gaming in my early 20s while I focused on life goals, but I have since had much more time to spend on games again. Not sure how serious I am about competitive play though, never been in an organized group for that before.
    Do you have a Microphone?
    Yes
    Do you have Teamspeak 3 installed?
    No
    Do you have/use discord?
    Yes
    What is your discord name? Please add your entire Discord name and ID #
    erb
    Please list your EA Name.
    virtualMARSOC
    Which BF games do you play?
    • Battlefield 2042

AOD is an honor clan. We prefer good sportsmanship over skill. Can you be happy in an environment that doesn't reward skill?
    Yes

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_LordB's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Hey bud. Glad to see you're interested in joining AOD. I shot you a friend request in Discord. Let's talk.

It's hotter than a meth pipe on payday AOD Member AOD_WPSrich's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Hey! Added you on Discord and EA. Accept and we can get you taken care of ASAP.

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_LordB's Avatar
    Rank
    Lance Corporal
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Completed by AOD_Lordb