Here we go ingredients first:

1 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of butter
2 eggs
3 bananas
1 tbsp milk
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups of gluten free flour (King Arthur Gluten Free Measure for Measure Flour)
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
Optional (1/2 cup of chocolate chips)

First you melt the butter and then begin mixing the it with the sugar until smooth. I have a stand mixer so while the butter and sugar are mixing, grab a separate bowl and mix the dry ingredients gluten free flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. I use a whisk to mix it all thoroughly and then put it to the side. Once the butter and sugar are smooth add the bananas and eggs. Make sure they are mixed thoroughly. Once mixed slowly add the flour mixture into the wet mixture. Once mixed it should look like a lovely wet dough. At this point you can add the chocolate chips if you so chose, feel free to add more but keep in mind the more you add the harder it is for the dough to rise. These only need to be distributed evenly so do not mix for too long. Final step is to bake at 350 for 1 hour to an hour and 20 mins in your typical bread pan. Best way to test to see if the bread is ready is to use a wooden skewer or toothpick and poke the bread as close to the middle as you can get. If none of the mixture sticks to the wood then your bread is done. Let it cool before you cut into it or it will squish back into a dough. The kids love this bread so I double the recipe and use two bread pans. ENJOY!