Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Teeth_Malloy_Excel's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Want to try something new and I need your help

Good afternoon everyone. I am offering a new service to anyone part of WT AOD and want to see if anyone would be interested.

For the past few months I have been uploading WT clips to youtube. I've found some small success but nothing major. My new idea is this. If you have a short clip of a of an awesome or funny moment you'd like to see in video form, you can send me the clip or the replay ID. I'll then find the clip in question, and edit it and make it a YT video. I can either then post it to my channel and Ill be sure you get credits in the video. OR you can take the edited video and do what you want with it, as long as I get credit for editing it.

The types of videos I make, could be best described as a mixture of Spookston and Malzi. I put a lot of good info in them, but with a crap ton of memes. Below I'll post a couple videos of my recent stuff. I am trying to see if anyone would be interested in this, so any kind of info would help.

EDIT: The YT links are not working with the forum, so here are the URLs if the vids in question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEqvouvgt3A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkGexxzX1q4
    Last edited by AOD_Teeth_Malloy_Excel; 12-02-2023 at 12:28 PM. Reason: YT links not working

Make Apples Great Again AOD Member AOD_tomthetanck's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Hello Teeth. Eda here (AKA tomthetanck)

I would like to see your channel grow into something that you enjoy.

My main question is. Is this a hobby thing or are you expecting to be payed for your video editing?

I would like you to get your content involved with the community through the path of our new events. I'm sure you have seen some announcements about it.
    While trying to make the server aware that organised events are now a thing in AOD. We are wanting to show people in and outside of AOD how fun they are to play and experience. I think your content would be a wholesome and fun way to engage with the community.

If you are interested. Message me personally on discord or chat to me on Teamspeak if you see me.

Edalyn Hänlyn#9573

Have a good day-