Qui praeterita meminisse nequeunt damnantur ea repetere.
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Warthunder Christmas Special: Screenshot Contest Thread

One of our Christmas Special events - Screenshot contest info, details and participation all in this thread.

Competition Rules and Info:
    As a reply to this thread, post screenshot(s) from in-game to participate. This contest is active from 1st of December until 16th of December (Cutoff time 1200EST/1700GMT)
    Screenshots must be made of War Thunder: in-game / battle or replay. Screenshot cannot have any additional editing done to them with the exception of entirely optional username/nickname in a corner of the screenshot (Any resource provided by the game is allowed to be used to enhance/alter the screenshot (PostFX etc.)). Screenshots must have been made in December 2023, not before.
    Participants can add comments or titles to their screenshots alongside the images if they want.
    Screenshots can be of funny, epic, sad etc. moments or just a beautiful shot. Any/all participants can post as many screenshots as they wish to participate (However if a participant has a huge difference in the amount of screenshots posted compared to others, a selection of best screenshots will be selected for the competition itself during the main event to save time and effort for the main event - this selection is made by the events organiser, Ovinus. None of the screenshots posted to participate however will be deleted, so donīt let that discourage you from posting many images, this just affects the voting during the main event.)
    During the events on 16th of December, a poll available to all members will be held to find out the winners.

Guide to posting screenshots to the thread (should work 100% - recommended)
    After you take a screenshot, make sure you know where it is (and/or move it to a easily accessible folder etc.)
    Go to https://imgur.com/ and click on "new post"
    Click on choose photo/video then locate and select your image(s) in the file browser
    Once your image(s) are uploaded, click on the three dots (top-right corner of each image) and "get share links)
    Copy the BBCode (Forums) link into your reply
    That should be it.ˇ

Any questions can be forwarded to Ovinus or the Sgt Team
    Last edited by AOD_Ovinus; 12-09-2023 at 08:34 AM.

I didn't miss, I just didn't want to hit the target.
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

can the ingame filters be used?

Answer: Yes, since its provided in-game
    Last edited by AOD_Ovinus; 12-09-2023 at 08:35 AM.

Keep honking. I'm reloading AOD_fred_brie's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I didn't miss, I just didn't want to hit the target.
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active