The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits. Styrgis's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Gauging S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Interest

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm looking to see if we can grow a little before 2023 closes out and 2024 is upon us. While this year looks bleak for "AOD compatible" games - i.e. we can recruit, sustain + grow the Division, game has long-term potential and perhaps most importantly supports co-op and multiplayer. Stalker 2 will NOT support Co-op/MP at release. However, due to intense fanbase and fps-community interest a co-op/mp feature will be released in a free update quickly after the game itself drops. Here's the link to the website;

Link -> S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2[/COLOR]

If we have enough interest I'll submit a Division Request and see about getting this off the ground. CO/XO/NCO interest will be paramount.

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits. Styrgis's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Bump for bumpiness.

My Life for Super Earth! AOD_Drachenjager's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

I might be interested, I'm very likely to buy the game, but so little is known about the multiplayer.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

True. Right now I'm just gauging interest. Hopefully it's similar to to the other FPS games we have a presence in. I'm keeping my eye on it and it looks like you are as well.