Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Interesting (but Mostly Useless) "Gift" Vehicles

Good afternoon.

It came to my attention that Gaijin did something interesting with one of their latest sponsored youtube videos for our most "beloved" game War Thunder.
    About a day ago a youtuber by the name "TheRussianBadger" released a War Thunder video that was sponsored by Gaijin. As is custom with such videos any new account that registers through his link can get a few goodies to help them get started.
    Now quite interestingly in addition to the usual registration bonuses anyone who logs in through the following link: "https://playwt.link/therussianbadger" can get their hands on 2 gift vehicles created specially for this sponsorship.

The vehicles are copies of a P-36C hawk and a LVT(A)(1) with goofy looking special skins. Now these might not be the most exciting vehicles out there but i am sure some of you vehicle colectors wont object to getting a few unique vehicles for free (I definitly didnt).

Note that if you do redeem these vehicles it might take a while for them to show up (I didnt get them immidiatly but they showed up the next morning on my account).

I though it might be worth notifying you all in case you didnt know about this yet.

Good luck and have a great day.
    Last edited by AOD_The_Black_Raven; 04-20-2023 at 06:44 AM.

Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Teeth_Malloy_Excel's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

The main reason these are so good is because of the decoration and decal...it's peak memes and I love it.