Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Corinlee's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Sorry for my absence...

hey guys, i know i havent been very active lately, so here's the lowdown. life for me has been up, down, left, right, center and in my face, so i been doing my best to manage. Dont worry, i havent lost my house or anything like that, just doing my best to weather this boat we all collectively called "adulthood". Recently i started going to a college called American Intercontinental University. I am going for my Bachelors in Science of Information Technology (just started the program last week), as well as looking for a job that i can actually live off of, rather than living paycheck to paycheck. I'll still hop on the website by my weekly quota (even if i do miss it every now and again) and pop in on Teamspeak. The College i just spoke of offers online courses, which i am currently enrolled in so that it can fit any schedule that may change during my working hours and my off-days from work. I'll also do my best to log in on War Thunder every now and again so i can maintain my activity there as well. That's pretty much all i have to say for now, so i'll see you guys around!

-Corinlee

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain AOD_Whaleco's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Real life can become a bit much, that's why we like to play some games here so we can relax. Hope it all falls into place for you. Take care & see you around!
    War Thunder