Hi people,
As some of you already know, there is some sort of 'bugg' that I'm facing within WT way to many times and far too long now. I've made a 'Request' for support. Got some reply's but nothing that helps for now at least. I also made a report at the community center:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/...i/fIsOy2jjUpcb
But without ANY help / reply's.

I don't know what to do anymore exept that if this presist, I dislike to play..... and I REALLY dislike to not be a relyable squibs / team mate.

Does any of you know what to do or have a good suggestion, maybe 'spamm' Gaijin with support that this have to be solved asap?
Thanks

----------Article I posted with the 'bug' explained--------

Half of the time I try to jump into a battle and than when WT loads the next screen I get a black screen. Sometimes I hear people playing, sometimes not. When freeze occure, 1/3 of the times I have to hard restart my mac as all freeze (holding power button 10 sec). I did install latest patches and try to 'repair' the game like the help pages tell me, I also reinstalled the game but no results.. I also try other network (my wifi and phone network can easy handle the load). This issue is going / getting worse on for almost a moth now.

But like this, loads of times when playing with team mates (squibs etc) or they have to do without me OR (when I am lucky) I can 'force quit' the game, wait 10 sec and reload and join them MUCH later in battle ofcourse so they cannot rely on me and that (and not being able to play) is VERY anoying / unplayable.

My clog file is from today, I didn't play yet, yesterday was the last crash.
Please help!

-------------------------------