Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default Welcome back malum

Congratulations Malum, you've been accepted to join AOD!

I hope your stay so far has been positive. Here's a couple of key points to get you started and keep you going:

• MOST IMPORTANT: You'll need to be on TeamSpeak any time you are in game. You dont have to be talking to others (we have a quiet room) but we use TeamSpeak to communicate and organize ourselves.
    • AOD has a military structure. We do not enforce it oppressively, but we do require a minimum level of respect. Check it out here.
    • AOD has a Code of Conduct. The summary is, be respectful of others, they will already be respecting you, otherwise they wouldnt be here.
    • AOD has several games. If you play any of the games AOD supports, make sure you throw on the AOD tags.
    • *** We check the forums periodically for member activity to make sure we aren't carrying dead weight. AOD is a huge clan, and it's important that we clean house periodically. If you feel that you will be absent for any reason, you can request an LOA and your membership status will be maintained. There is LOTS of cool stuff, events, and announcements in the Call of Duty forums. ***

IMPORTANT: Also remember, your forum username will change in a day or so to AOD_Malum, so don't panic! It is our way of keeping track of who has been processed in properly, and given access to the member only forums. You will NOT receive an email reminding you of this, however if you need to do a password recovery, it will remind you that your username is not exactly what you registered with. Most importantly, HAVE FUN, and PLAY TOGETHER. Feel free to PM me, Battle.net chat me, or pull me aside in TeamSpeak if you have ANY questions at all. You can also feel free to contact any other NCO with questions.

WELCOME BACK TO AOD MALUM!!!

Platoon Leader Of: The Hellraisers AOD Member AOD_kissmypickel's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Welcome back!
    Activision: Kissmypickels#4848976---Discord: Kissmypickles#1834

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Welcome Back!

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_AlibionLucifer's Avatar
    Rank
    Trainer
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Welcome Back!