Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Apply into no division but become member

Hello,

So I was a member a few years ago when Rainbow was still a thing. Had a blast and so recently though of coming back into the community. took some time to check what divisions are there but noticed that the only potentially I could apply into is New world, but after I tried to I found out that it is only NA while Im EU and some of my friends too who will come back to play later after expansion. So applying into the NW division was postponed.

Now I wonder if it is possible to become a member of AOD but not be a member of a specific division? As I do play NW but on EU, I do play occasional runs of BF5 but once a month or so, few times a year may play COD. Nothing falls under "Active players" and I still want to be a part of this great community.

Is that there a SHOTGUN?
    Rank
    First Sergeant
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

There’s no reason you can’t apply to join COD or BF if you are playing it monthly. Heck maybe if you’re playing in voice comms again you’ll play more

I've got 99 Parabolas, but a Limpet ain't one
    Let's get back to Battlefield

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Hunlight's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_235Nuke View Post
    There’s no reason you can’t apply to join COD or BF if you are playing it monthly. Heck maybe if you’re playing in voice comms again you’ll play more
    just to be more specific - I play bf 5 monthly, one or two times for like an hour :D. mostly when I do not have what else to do and need some action.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by Hunlight View Post
    just to be more specific - I play bf 5 monthly, one or two times for like an hour :D. mostly when I do not have what else to do and need some action.
    I would definitely recommend applying for BF. It wouldn't hurt to apply and get accepted. I don't know BF's attendance policy. But Never hurts!