Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default COD Platoon Wars Full Details 2022

Welcome to Platoon Wars!

Do you want to be a certified badass? This July compete with your fellow platoon mates to determine which platoon in AOD's COD division has the highest stock of badassery! COD division members will compete in events and challenges in order to win points. Whichever platoon has the most points gets declared the most badass platoon. And this time around, other Divisions will be getting in on the action too, don't let them embarrass us!

There are three ways to earn points for your platoon:

Turn In Events:
    Members can turn in scorecards (i.e. screenshots of a scoreboard) for wins on a a forum thread to earn some points. For all of these, your team must be 50% AOD. I.e. in a 5v5 mode 3 AOD members must be present for the win to count.

For instance, If you have a game with one player from Platoon A, one from B, and one in your party from outside AOD, a plunder win in trios will net platoons A and B 3 points each.

Warzone Wins - 10pts

Rebirth Wins - 7pts

Plunder Wins - 5pts

CW Zombies round 20 exfil - 3pts

CW Zombies round 30 or higher exfil - 5pts

CW Zombies Main Quest completions - 5pts

CW Outbreak Round 3 exfil - 3pts

VG Objective Based Zombies Exfil - 3pts

VG Round Based Zombies Round 20 Exfil - 5pts

VG Round Based EE - 7 pts

Champions Hill - 5pts

Multiplayer Wins - 1pt

There is a forum thread where you can turn in these Scorecards.
    CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT

Scorecards are to be submitted with a specific format. Example:

Ancients (2)
    Hellraisers(2)

This format will make it easier for officers to tally points. Scoring takes a good chunk of time as such, scorecards without platoon assignments listed WILL NOT BE SCORED. Make sure you are doing this.

Don't know your platoon? Simply visit the Division Structure page and find your name! Part-Timers are their own platoon when it comes to the tally. Meaning the most Badass Platoon might not even be in COD... (guys please don't loose)

Special Events:
    Members can win any of these events to gain a massive payload of points. Each participant in a team that wins an event will get the listed amount of points for their platoon.
    (each is a clickable link to the dedicated event page)

Oddball Methods:
    These are ways to make points that don't fit in the other categories.

Pub Night attendance - 1pt

New member referrals (make sure they mention you in your application) - 5pts

Zombies Highround

• 20 points base plus 10 more for every new group that beats the current winner
    • Vanguard and Cold War each have separate contests.
    • No runs under round 40 accepted
    • Post any attempts for this in the AOD COD member's area on Discord and @DNAevolved115

Participating members of the winning Platoon will receive a forum badge until the next Platoon Wars. And the Platoon Wars MVP who makes the most points will receive an exclusive one-of-a-kind badge to keep forever!

My game is short and simple, I shoot you and I win
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active