Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Blackb4ss's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Default Could Gaijin be rigging matches?

2nd time in a week someone in chat stated their cannon was nerfed. One of the guys belonged to squad JOB and the other was just some player. I have noticed this as well but never gave it any thought. One match everything I shoot turned into a jack-in-the-box. Next match I have to beg for a round to do any damage what so ever. Same BR 9.0 and up against the same tanks. Seems odd that one match you kill or do great damage to everything you shoot at and next match seems like your using a BB gun. Anyone else experience this or have any input?

Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? AOD Member AOD_bigjeff3's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Blackb4ss View Post
    2nd time in a week someone in chat stated their cannon was nerfed. One of the guys belonged to squad JOB and the other was just some player. I have noticed this as well but never gave it any thought. One match everything I shoot turned into a jack-in-the-box. Next match I have to beg for a round to do any damage what so ever. Same BR 9.0 and up against the same tanks. Seems odd that one match you kill or do great damage to everything you shoot at and next match seems like your using a BB gun. Anyone else experience this or have any input?
    Nope . that's a just a normal day. Every one knows Jar Jar Binks runs match making! Muiya dasta guwda matchya dare!

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain AOD_Whaleco's Avatar
    Rank
    Sergeant
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I think it can 'feel' that way in some matches. But I assume that it's just bad luck...
    War Thunder

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Nibe's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I noticed that some players have a low level crew in their tanks and vitality stat has a major impact on OHKO hits. I've seen many players that have like lvl 10 crew in their tanks and tiny pieces of shrapnel will kill their crew, where normally you would see a one or two dead crew and rest would be yellow.
    I am sad. My squadmate got killed today. He said that there is a Leo in the forest, but I couldn't see the forest because trees were on the way.

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_PcolaTy's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Honestly, it does feel like that sometimes. Have an extremely profitable day with both RP and SL and the next few days you get loss after loss and teams that cannot find their own butt with a map and a flashlight. Let's also not forget the days where it feels like every shot you take doesn't do anything while the enemy just one-taps you.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue AOD Member AOD_chalion1a's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

Bit late to this, but it does seem like this sometimes. Some games I get matches where I'm dead last and everyone can one shot me, where I can't even get a hit, even though in other matches on the same map in same location, I can crit or one shot the same vehicle with the same vehicle. It's a flip flop.

PcolaTy, you've been playing longer than I have, you haven't made level 100 yet?

I get enough exercise just pushing my luck AOD Member AOD_Rocco_Vargas's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

This whole thing is deeply flawed on many levels but it's all there is (for some reason)

Boycott shampoo! Demand the REAL poo! AOD Member AOD_Blackb4ss's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

He is lvl 100 but doesn't have the forum badge for some reason