Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue AOD Member AOD_iifantaasyy's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default Caldera Kill-A-Monster Event 5/20, 6pm EST

Caldera Kill-A-Monster Event May 20th 6:00pm EST Hosted by iifantaasyy

Are you ready to accept the challenge? Welcome to the real deal.
    You will be fighting your way to the top, and answering the ultimate question...Team Godzilla or Team Kong?...

Listen here. The objective is simple. You group with other Angel of Death operators, fly in, get dropped, get kills, and extract via helicopter at the end. You will be paired up with AOD members that have signed up or those that have decided to just hop in on the day of the event and participate in the chaos. We won't turn anyone away that wants a shot at proving their worth to the big dogs. You will be given 3 chances (matches) to bring home the highest kill count and placement for your team. Word around the ‘Zone is that AOD Operators are the best in the business. Let's put some value on that statement, shall we? And please, don't get stepped on!

Want to know how to win? Well you need points. And here is how you get them:

You will get 15 point for each kill your squad gets per match.

For placing you get, you get...points!
    1st place is 50 points
    2nd place is 49 points
    3rd place is 48 points
    I think you get it by now all the way to 50th place getting a measly 1 point.
    Anything below that nets a whopping zero points.
    ***BONUS: Doing titan damages also rewards you points.
    10,000 titan damage - 10 points.
    15,000 titan damage - 20 points
    20,000 titan damage - 30 points.
    This is a voluntary duty but if I know how you Angel of Death operators are, you won't just back down from a challenge when there are heat rays and giant monkeys flying towards you.

Enlistments are now open so sign your name on the dotted line below and we will see you at the drop point.

I, [INSERT NAME HERE], Answer the Call of Duty to reign chaos across the battlefield and bring victory to my team, my platoon, and honor to the Angels of Death!

And remember teamwork and communication are both key. Alone we are lost but together anything can be accomplished!. Good luck and have fun!

The winning group for this event will get to rename the channel currently being used for Operation Monarch. So strap up, and get ready to rumble with the Titans!
    Last edited by AOD_DNAevolved115; 05-20-2022 at 05:41 PM.

Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_DrummyStick's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Ill try and make it

|| Discord DrummyStick#8970 || Activision DrummyStick ||