Hello AOD! I am pleased to bring you a series of lore-themed weekly PVE operations for us to do together. Each week, I will post a new operation to this thread, explaining the region we'll be playing in and the points of interest we will be going to. I hope this will provide us with something more fun to do than the endgame gear/expertise/trade skill grind, and give us a way to pick up where the main story quest left off. We will also have the opportunity to earn large amounts of XP for leveling our characters and/or weapons, territory standing, and crafting reagents and other loot from chests and any resources that can be gathered.

For now, the Pathfinder ops will be every Thursday evening at 7 pm Eastern. Some won't take very long, maybe 30 minutes, others may take up to two hours, depending on our progress. And there will be at least one operation per series for low-level players and one for mid-level players. Please feel free to leave any feedback/comments/suggestions/questions in this thread.

The first of these weekly operations will be on January 6. We will start out this series of ops with a campaign targeting the main Corrupted forces.

Week 1: Everfall & Brightwood (Recommended level 15+ in Everfall, 30+ in Brightwood)

First Light, Windward, and Monarch’s Bluffs all have negligible Corrupted presences, except for portals. But the Corrupted operate mines in Everfall and also nearby in Brightwood, making them the logical first step in AOD’s campaign against them.

We will start in the Everfall settlement, then clear the small Corrupted farm at Bradbury Fields before we move up to Canary mines, then on to Ebonrock Cavern and Quarry. From there, we’ll move into Brightwood to take out the Corrupted-controlled Shervey’s Lumbermill, then on to Corrupted camps at Reida’s Burrow and The Iron Fields and Corlew’s Mine.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aod-ops-corrupted-1.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	370.2 KB 
ID:	42824