Hello AOD New World players! As the first of AOD's Pathfinders, a committed DPS, and an absolute nerd when it comes to exploiting every damage buff possible, I am going to start hosting weekly training events where we will go over one class of enemy (Corrupted, Lost, Ancient, etc.) each week. We will learn their strengths and weaknesses, how to perform better against them, and clear one high-level non-elite zone of those enemies on the map each session. I will host these training sessions on 3 PM Eastern every Saturday, or immediately following a division meeting if one is scheduled for that time. Each week I'll post in this thread which Settlement we'll meet up in for the initial discussion, and after that we'll head out together to put our theories into practice. I will bring a limited supply of appropriate consumables to each event to share out.

Most of the discussion will involve this handy chart which was posted on Reddit months ago, and while it's slightly outdated due to the release of the Void Gauntlet, it still serves our purposes:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mzbh5v4t1yx71.png 
Views:	221 
Size:	260.3 KB 
ID:	42774