My Life for Super Earth! AOD Member AOD_Drachenjager's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Default World War 3 entering Closed Beta

World War 3 will be entering Closed Beta status on November 25th.

The Closed Beta Test will extend the battlefield to any players who purchase a CBT Pack or receive a Veteran Pack. Four maps will be playable across two different modes: Tactical Ops and Deathmatch. Players can fight on the battlefields of Berlin, Warsaw, Polyarny, and Moscow, and a range of customization options will also be available, with samples of realistic gear and weapons available for players to adapt their loadouts.

Five different CBT Packs are now available via the official World War 3 website (coming soon to Steam), including the Private Pack, Sergeant Pack, Lieutenant Pack, and Major Pack. Each Pack guarantees access to the CBT, and also includes a range of awesome in-game content available from the OBT onwards, including Battle Passes, weapon skins, character and vehicle blueprints, operators, and much more.

The CBT will remain active and accessible to eligible players until the start of the Open Beta Test, which has a targeted launch date of March 2022. Starting with the OBT, World War 3 will become a free-to-play experience, giving players across the world the chance to hit the battlefield without limits.

We know that many players purchased World War 3 when it was previously available in Early Access. As thanks for your incredible support, we’re delighted to offer a free Veteran Pack to all players who purchased the game before October 4, 2021! Credited directly to your game account on Steam, you'll receive guaranteed CBT access plus exclusive gear (available in the OBT) to show off your veterancy on the battlefield.

With World War, The Farm 51 is dedicated to bringing players an unparalleled first-person shooter experience, having spent the last year revamping existing content and adding new features. Improved gunplay, animations, and many more improvements, realistic maps, an extensive set of customization options, and a vast array of incredibly detailed uniforms are ready for players to experience when the CBT launches later this year.

Here's some gameplay from the Alpha Technical Test back in September:

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! GrimmDeadBeat's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

So I actually bought this game way back when it first dropped on steam and saw the potential. Im glad it was picked up by someone who took the time to take care of the problems. I played the latest test build and had alot of fun.
    I plan on playing this game from time to time when im tired of BF2042 and Cod Vanguard. The game is alot of fun and worth picking up.

Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Updated System Specs were released:

Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Official Closed Beta Trailer dropped today:

Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date! AOD Member AOD_Blankwindow's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    War Thunder
    Status
    Active

I also bought it when it first came out and really loved it. Felt like Battlefield 2 with modern graphics. My only complaint was it also only had 3 or 4 maps at the time got old playing the same locations fairly quick . so even though legacy get in the beta I think i will wait for full release with more maps.