Rank
    Master Sergeant
    Division
    Skull and Bones
    Status
    Active

Default AFK Exploits and Detection

Greetings Adventurers,

It has come to my attention that there are some members of AOD who are participating in what AGS/ New World Devs have deemed an AFK Exploit.
    What this means is that in order to avoid cue times people are either setting a macro, hitting autorun while glitched into a corner, or some other means of making sure their characters are moving in-game while they go AFK for hrs on end to avoid the cues when they come back to the game. This is not acceptable behavior. We all want to play the game, and some members are being turned away from our server now because it is always full, and exploiting this mechanic does not help the situation, and is in direct conflict of the Terms of Service and our Division Rules.

As the name of this title suggests, the New World Developers consider this to mean "Exploit" which means it is
    AGAINST their Terms of Service and by extension of that, our divisional rules.
    The development team is implementing new features to detect this type of behavior within the game, which may lead to a ban on your game account.
    If your game account gets banned for this exploit you will be removed from our in-game and AOD rosters.

Upon signing up in this division, you all signed a divisional rules thread which clearly stated that if something is against AGS/NW ToS it would be against the Divisions' ToS - please note - any behaviour that is conflict with these Terms of Service may result in a ban against your AoD account.

For more information, I have attached the New World link below.

https://forums.newworld.com/t/afk-de...-update/301793
    Last edited by AOD_Bear79; 10-03-2021 at 06:15 AM.