Welcome to Verdansk. So you think that you are cut out for this challenge?
You will be plundering as much cash as possible and killing those who get in your way in our epic Plunder Event!

Listen here. Your objective is simple. Drop in, get cash, extract it, and get out. Oh, and if you manage to steal some of that sweet moolah from the enemies to add to own cash value, well, that is always encouraged. You will be paired up with AOD members that have signed up or those that have decided to just hop in the day of the event and participate in the chaos. We won't turn anyone away that wants a shot at proving their worth to the big dogs. You will be given 3 chances (matches) to bring home the most cash, the most kills, and the highest placement for your team. Word around the Gulag Showers is that AOD Operators are the best in the business. Let's put some value on that statement, shall we?

Want to know how to win? Well you will need a lot of cash and a lot of courage. That is what will get you the points you need to top the leaderboards. And here is how you get them:

You will get $10,000 for each kill your squad gets per match added to your overall cash total.

The total cash that your squad collects will be added to your overall cash total

For getting in the top 10, you will get even more money added to that total.
1st place is $100,000
2nd place is $90,000
3rd place is $80,000
I think you get it by now all the way to 10th place getting a measly $10,000.

Anything below that nets a whopping goose egg added to your total. That means a big, fat zero.

Oh yeah, and one more thing. Communication and teamwork is key. If you go into this at each other throats and keep the intel for yourself so you can look good, it won't work here. There is no "I" in team so get in there, complete the mission, and get out!

This is a voluntary duty but if I know how you Angel of Death operators are, you won't just back down from a challenge when there is an RPG coming at you. You adapt, overcome, and win.

See you on the battlefield.

Enlistments are now open so sign your name on the dotted line below and we will see you at the drop point. Teams will be made at the time of the event. A new channel name and you stats posted in that channel's description will be up for grabs!

Now get out of my sight.
DISMISSED