Okay, who put a stop payment on my reality check? AOD Member AOD_Hawk570's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Default [March 13th - 3PM EST] League Play Event

When?
    Saturday 13th March 2021 3pm EST

Welcome to League Play the new ranked multiplayer mode in Black Ops Cold War. This 4v4 mode is a comparison to the Call of Duty League with certain guns, attachments and perks restricted from being used. The playlist has 3 modes: Search and Destroy, Hardpoint and Control with all modes having different map pools; this mode will not only test you skills but will also test your communication and your teamwork. This event is to bring some hype for the new mode and see what our members think of it and bring some hype to this amazing update!

Bring your partner with you but if you do not have one feel free to turn up anyway and we will have you put with others. If you want to read more about the rules, restrictions and maps for each mode you can click here!

Sign up before hand to let us know you're attending and we will add you to the list below!

Hawk
    Last edited by AOD_Tunamatic; 03-12-2021 at 05:19 PM.

Look behind you ;-D MostWanted1st's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I will be there :-D

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue AOD Member AOD_St3adyAway's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

Yeh i'll give that a go