We shall meet in the place where there is no sadness MrGuyBroDude's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Kill-A-Thon Warzone Event! Feb 27th!

Saturday, February 27th at 3pm EST

Are you ready to accept the challenge? Welcome to the big leagues.
    You will be fighting your way to be the best squad out of 50 to come out on top in our epic Killzone Event!

Listen here. The objective is simple. You fly in, get dropped, get kills, and extract via helicopter at the end. You will be paired up with AOD members that have signed up or those that have decided to just hop in the day of the event and participate in the chaos. We won't turn anyone away that wants a shot at proving their worth to the big dogs. You will be given 3 chances (matches) to bring home the highest kill count and placement for your team. Word around the Gulag Showers is that AOD Operators are the best in the business. Let's put some value on that statement, shall we?

Want to know how to win? Well you need points. And here is how you get them:

You will get 1 point for each kill your squad gets per match.

For getting in the top 10, you get, (you guessed it) points.
    1st place is 10 points
    2nd place is 9 points
    3rd place is 8 points
    I think you get it by now all the way to 10th place getting a measly 1 point.

Anything below that nets a whopping zero points.

Oh yeah, and one more thing. Communication and teamwork is key. If you go into this at each other throats and keep the intel for yourself so you can look good, it won't work here. There is no "I" in team so get in there, complete the mission, and get out!

This is a voluntary duty but if I know how you Angel of Death operators are, you won't just back down from a challenge when there is an RPG coming at you. You adapt, overcome, and win.

See you on the battlefield.

Enlistments are now open so sign your name on the dotted line below and we will see you at the drop point.

I, [INSERT NAME HERE], Answer the Call of Duty to reign chaos across the battlefield and bring victory to my team and honor to the Angels of Death!

If you want to sign up with a full team, that is allowed as well! Feel free to post all of the squad mates that you will be entering with and come up with a fun/cool/funny/tactical name for your squad!

Now get out of my sight.
    DISMISSED

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Looking forward to this!

Save the whales. Collect the whole set AOD Member AOD_BoostedSTX's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

I, BoostedSTX, Answer the Call of Duty to reign chaos across the battlefield and bring victory to my team and honor to the Angels of Death!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue AOD Member AOD_St3adyAway's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

I, St3adyAway, Answer the Call of Duty to reign chaos across the battlefield and bring victory to my team and honor to the Angels of Death!

Can I have your Tots Nocternalx's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I, Nocternalx, Answer the Call of Duty to reign chaos across the battlefield and bring victory to my team and honor to the Angels of Death!

Team Name - No name yet

Members
    1. Nocternalx
    2. Yoda
    3. Jagra
    4. ???

Criminal Lawyer is a redundancy AOD Member AOD_Sapphire's Avatar
    Rank
    Recruit
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

I, Sapphire, Answer the Call of Duty to reign chaos across the battlefield and bring victory to my team and honor to the Angels of Death!

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Dzoniii's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I, Dzoniii , Answer the Call of Duty to reign chaos across the battlefield and bring victory to my team and honor to the Angels of Death!

Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_satug's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

i satug to d**** but i get it, Answer the Call of Duty to reign chaos across the battlefield and bring victory to my team and honor to the Angels of Death!

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Sapperlite's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I am in the business of killen. And right now business is good! Count me in.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_HOODedDutchman's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Were results posted anywhere on the forums?

We shall meet in the place where there is no sadness MrGuyBroDude's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_HOODedDutchman View Post
    Were results posted anywhere on the forums?
    We have never really kept the trackers long in order to keep down on clutter, but I will start archiving them all so anyone can look at previous winners/results and such. Give me today/tomorrow to format up something and I will post it all up in the news and announcements section! :)

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_HOODedDutchman's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_MrGuyBroDude View Post
    We have never really kept the trackers long in order to keep down on clutter, but I will start archiving them all so anyone can look at previous winners/results and such. Give me today/tomorrow to format up something and I will post it all up in the news and announcements section! :)
    All good man I just figured like start a thread after the event maybe saying congrats to and maybe list the categories and top 3 or whatever for each. Kinda like we did in ts verbally right after the event. Doesn't have to be anything crazy. Just a suggestion so members who didn't attend can see.