We shall meet in the place where there is no sadness MrGuyBroDude's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Plunder-Thon Warzone Event! Feb 20th!

Saturday, February 20th at 3pm EST

Welcome to Verdansk. So you think that you are cut out for this challenge?
    You will be plundering as much cash as possible and killing those who get in your way in our epic Plunder Event!

Listen here. Your objective is simple. Drop in, get cash, extract it, and get out. Oh, and if you manage to steal some of that sweet moolah from the enemies to add to own cash value, well, that is always encouraged. You will be paired up with AOD members that have signed up or those that have decided to just hop in the day of the event and participate in the chaos. We won't turn anyone away that wants a shot at proving their worth to the big dogs. You will be given 3 chances (matches) to bring home the most cash, the most kills, and the highest placement for your team. Word around the Gulag Showers is that AOD Operators are the best in the business. Let's put some value on that statement, shall we?

Want to know how to win? Well you will need a lot of cash and a lot of courage. That is what will get you the points you need to top the leaderboards. And here is how you get them:

You will get $10,000 for each kill your squad gets per match added to your overall cash total.

The total cash that your squad collects will be added to your overall cash total

For getting in the top 10, you will get even more money added to that total.
    1st place is $100,000
    2nd place is $90,000
    3rd place is $80,000
    I think you get it by now all the way to 10th place getting a measly $10,000.

Anything below that nets a whopping goose egg added to your total. That means a big, fat zero.

Oh yeah, and one more thing. Communication and teamwork is key. If you go into this at each other throats and keep the intel for yourself so you can look good, it won't work here. There is no "I" in team so get in there, complete the mission, and get out!

This is a voluntary duty but if I know how you Angel of Death operators are, you won't just back down from a challenge when there is an RPG coming at you. You adapt, overcome, and win.

See you on the battlefield.

Enlistments are now open so sign your name on the dotted line below and we will see you at the drop point.

I, [INSERT NAME HERE], Answer the Call of Duty to stuff my bags with cash, eliminate anyone who stands in my way, and make AOD the nightmares of my enemies across the battlefield!

If you want to sign up with a full team, that is allowed as well! Feel free to post all of the squad mates that you will be entering with and come up with a fun/cool/funny/tactical name for your squad!

Now get out of my sight.
    DISMISSED

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Plunder-thon is my favorite! Make sure to spread the word!

Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I AOD Member AOD_djdlp71's Avatar
    Rank
    Corporal
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

I, [DJdlp71], Answer the Call of Duty to stuff my bags with cash, eliminate anyone who stands in my way, and make AOD the nightmares of my enemies across the battlefield!

I will be bringing my 300 Plunders wins to the table. Who is with me?

I took an IQ test and the results were negative AOD Member AOD_Bishop's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

I am in for Plunder Team DJ lol

I took an IQ test and the results were negative AOD Member AOD_Bishop's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

I, [Hayzen, Answer the Call of Duty to stuff my bags with cash, eliminate anyone who stands in my way, and make AOD the nightmares of my enemies across the battlefield!

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

yaaaaaaa so exited

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue AOD Member AOD_St3adyAway's Avatar
    Rank
    Private
    Division
    Call of Duty
    Status
    Active

I, [St3adyAway, Answer the Call of Duty to stuff my bags with cash, eliminate anyone who stands in my way, and make AOD the nightmares of my enemies across the battlefield!

I took an IQ test and the results were negative Sapperlite's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I better start practicing now!