Thread: Plink gaming

Keep Shooting. I'm looting sqaudmate's deathbox. AOD Member AOD_CobaltSteel's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

Default Plink gaming

ADD PLINK GAMING APP on your PC and Android or iPhone Today!!!

This Legend dropped into the famous arena to play in the Apex Games.
    See you in the arena games and always remember,
    "You are a LEGEND!!!"

Keep Shooting. I'm looting sqaudmate's deathbox. AOD Member AOD_CobaltSteel's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

You can add aFriendlyCow on Steam or add me on the PLINK app in the link below to my PLINK user page.
    https://plink.gg/user/343d4425-fac1-...-73b45875c8e2/ or manually add me on PLINK: aFriendlyCow#10435

What's PLINK? (Help Gamers to find other Players who have similar gameplay styles to play for fun or to search and match similar Gamers with any popular ranking system Video Games on Steam, Origin, Uplay, GOG, Gina, LoL, Blizzard Entertainment, Xbox LIVE, PSN, and other gaming platforms)

It's Free to join. No subscriptions or Membership fee, Free Forever! Link your gaming accounts for all your friends can find you all in one place. You have the power to see all of your gaming stats and up to two weeks recent gaming sessions of what games you've played and how long and what time you've played. You have the power and it's an PLINK away. Join Today!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

"You are a LEGEND!!!"

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

"5 minutes are passed to edit my previous post"

You have the power to see all of your gaming stats and up to two weeks recent gaming sessions of all the games you've played and how long you've played and recorded all the times you've played in your day or night. The purpose to record the times of any gamer is for other gamers with your playstyle to know when you log-in. If it doesn't work out. You keep trying. If anyone harassed you, block them is the equivalent or similar to how Facebook let users blocks other users. You have nothing to fear. You have the power in the palm of your hand and it's a PLINK away, Join Today!

"You are a LEGEND!!!"

Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Helldivers
    Status
    Active

If it doesn't work out, remember you're not adding them as a friend if you're using the matchmaking system on PLINK. But as a playmate and to know If it will work out for you. If anyone harassed you, block them is the equivalent or similar to how Facebook let users blocks other users. PLINK purposes are to find the friendly attitude of other players and who are fun or just as serious or both as you are as a gamer.

"You are a LEGEND!!!"