Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default What was your worst movie experience ever?

I was at the movie theaters, watching avengers endgame. I was at the very front at the very left side. I thought the vanilla root beer would be good. But nope. It tasted like diet even though it wasn't. My neck still hurts from the seat.

Has anyone else experienced this? comment below!

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Sidrat's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

My worst experience was during a time I went to the cinema at least once more usually twice a week. I had yet to find out what pubs were, a digression for another day.

During the viewing of Analyze This, an otherwise good comedy featuring De Niro and Billy Crystal an uncooked popcorn kernel snapped off a portion of an otherwise healthy molar.

It marred the film somewhat.

These days I rarely go to the cinema due to the experience being costly and overly loud.

I actively avoid popcorn of course. Those little buggers are tough. I know my teeth are good because I have been able to bite the cap off beer bottles. Don't do this while visiting friends in the US because they won't tell you that it's a twist off cap. Their horrified expressions still haunt them to this day.

A twist may have been involved but I'm still wondering who puts twist off caps on serrated bottle tops?

As for vanilla flavoured root beer. Should have stuck with vanilla milk shake. I don't know why cinemas have seats so low down and so close to the screen? Who are they for, giraffes would not be welcome to sit at the front and pigs can't look up so what form of deformed human are they expecting? Perhaps it's the woman from the album cover of Dance of Death by Iron Maiden just look on the right of the cover at her neck!

Knee High to a Worms Ass TwilightFallen's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

never seen a movie that i saved up to go see and someone blerts out he seen this movie before and starts spreeing spoilers >.> ruining the whole expereance

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue MC_BlackThunda's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Yeeeeeah. People who talk or use their phone always ruin the movie theaters.

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Chupo111's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

We have electronic reclining seats. Last night during a particularly sad and quiet part of the movie. Someone starts pressing the buttons on their seat and not like just to adjustit, but like flicking the button up and down up and down. Making an annoying buzz. I promptly yell "fuck off, are you fucking serious cut it the fuck out." I think the family behind me might be traumatized but they'll probably never fuck with their seat again. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Knee High to a Worms Ass Dannihilator's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Trained from Toronto to Kanata (just outside Ottawa) in the middle of winter to see Nine Inch Nails play, but the concert got cancelled the day of. Went to see Ultraviolet (2006) instead. Movie could have ended multiple times but kept going. Not even Milla could save it. Sidewalks were ice. Weather was shit. The Baton Rouge ribs were superb as always, tho.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_majstingray's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

I haven't had a lot of bad experience at the movies there are two times that I had a bad experience. The first one was I was at the movies with my friend and the fire alarms went off briefly which shuts the movie off we didn't have to evacuate or anything as I said they went off then stopped I don't remember if they restarted the movie or what it was a long time ago. The second time was I went to see I think Catch Me If You Can with my mom and they ended up showing I think Disney's Treasure Planet I guess all the Disney movie previews should of been a giveaway so we left and ran into the manager and I think he gave us a free ticket for a movie we took it and left the theater because we didn't want to sit through more previews.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd have to say my worst was during a movie a bunch of years ago, a family had sat up on the top and throughout the movie their kids were just running all over the seats and doing whatever they wanted. Most times its people on their phone or someone who laughs really loudly

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue Chupo111's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd tell those people to fuck off lol

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

The Token Staff Sergeant Master Butters's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I'd have to say mine was pretty recent. Went to see Endgame a second time last week and some fucking kid was sitting next to me. Whole movie he's digging around in his popcorn tub, fucking with his box of candy, and farting throughout the movie.

I've had annoying people in theaters before, one guy even answering his phone during a movie and talking for a bit, but this kid was probably the worst for me.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! Cutedoge01's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I havent ever seen any really bad movie, maybe thats cause i dont watch movies without watching a review.

Can I have your Tots Turtle1763's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

When you go to school the Monday after Endgame comes out right before you watch it that day and everyone spoils it for you.

It is bad luck to be superstitious. Ithil's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

When I saw Jurassic World for the first time I had a kid sitting next to me, I guess around the age of 10,
    and he was always going "Woaaaaah" and "Coooooooolllll" whenever something happened.
    I was four seats removed from him, but my friends were sitting closer to him :)

I remember them asking the boy during the break if he could please be silent,
    but that was without any success.

Take them down, ROBIN HOOD!! CARSTEN's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Two weeks ago, right around when the Avengers Endgame came out, there was this one guy that sat next to me that kept talking over every part in the movie. It wasn't loud or anything, but he wouldn't shut the fuck up over certain parts of the movie. Over the emotional parts, he always kept saying "Oh no" over and over, and started to sob for a brief moment.

Overall, pretty bad experience, but never my time watching Endgame was completely ruined. Pretty much why I don't like going to cinemas as much as I used to.

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I think watching the newest paranormal activity was bad. My friends got in for free, that fact that I paid for that trash. Made me mad. No one clapped and everyone knew it was bad haha

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes sammydog0's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Captain America need i say more

at another film one punk arsed kid kept talkin loudly and he kept get out of his seat blockin my view and everyone else's just to talk to his other mates at the other end of the row

i yelled at him to sit down n shut the fuck up the whole cinema started clappin me not that it stopped him

second time i got outta my seat stood right in front of him n told im to shut the fuck up that had a better effect the rest of the movie he wasnt as loud

after the movie i saw him in the lobby that punk had the audacity to ask me if i had enjoyed the film i so wanted to punch his lights out

Knee High to a Worms Ass Thraldrek's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I went to go see "Hidalgo" in theaters with my dad as a kid. They played the movie upside down and wouldn't fix it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can I have your Tots DeagleDog22's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

A guy tried to steal my fiance's purse. Pretended like it was an accident...

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Friends and I were drinking at a pub before the movie and one of my friends got way too drunk and wouldn't stop talking and being loud the entire time. Ended up getting kicked out of the movie and he fell into a bush and broke his wrist. Stupid night, I don't drink before movies anymore 😂

Can I have your Tots Yossarian678's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Saw John Wick 3 Saturday. Some guy with his drunk friends was so wasted he passed out and snored for the last 45 minutes of the movie. his douchebro buds thought it was hilarious and I was too many rows away to ask them to not be asshats without having to yell and make a bigger disturbance than sleeping beauty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast