Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Default Best Gaming Environment

So for Christmas this year, I’ve decided I don’t want to get a new set of monitors. My goal of course is a 4K screen that has a great refresh rate. Think we are sitting up on what 180 max eyes even seeing ?

So this question is two fold, the first part is a gaming chair that could serve to extend my pc across the room. I did a quick search for a chair and came up with something like this.

Rocker 5125401

Reviews of course are sub par so I’d like personal experience. I think a I’ve seen some
    setups from AOD racing and would love to see what you would recommend.

The second part of course is what is a good tv that has tech = to the 4K monitors ? I don’t need apps etc I have a Apple TV for that. Yet I’m sure I can’t find a say 42” thin panel monitor ? Anyway what are your thoughts fellow gammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

example of what i'm trying to fix lol. Either i'm akwardly sitting under the ottoman or awkardly looking right and hunched over in a chair >.<

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

I have this Arozzi Racing style office chair. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 I've been using it for over a year now and it has been holding up pretty well so far. I have a terrible back and this chair is very comfortable. My back no longer hurts when I spend most of my day in that chair, while I work during the day and then later in the evening game.

Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes AOD Member AOD_HOODedDutchman's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    Battlefield
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Darkn3ss F4lls View Post
    So for Christmas this year, I’ve decided I don’t want to get a new set of monitors. My goal of course is a 4K screen that has a great refresh rate. Think we are sitting up on what 180 max eyes even seeing ?

So this question is two fold, the first part is a gaming chair that could serve to extend my pc across the room. I did a quick search for a chair and came up with something like this.

Rocker 5125401

Reviews of course are sub par so I’d like personal experience. I think a I’ve seen some
    setups from AOD racing and would love to see what you would recommend.

The second part of course is what is a good tv that has tech = to the 4K monitors ? I don’t need apps etc I have a Apple TV for that. Yet I’m sure I can’t find a say 42” thin panel monitor ? Anyway what are your thoughts fellow gammers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This site has some good info and tests on tv's for gaming.
    https://displaylag.com/best-low-inpu...ing-by-gamers/
    13700K // MSI Z790I EDGE
    NZXT Kraken X63 // 32gb HyperX 6000c40 @ 6600c34
    AData XPG Gammix S70 Blade 2tb
    MSI RTX 4080 Ventus OC // Alienware AW2725DF
    SSUPD Meshlicious // Corsair SF750

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn? Peasnriz's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

maybe some nice mood lighting and an incense burner so you can get some sandal wood &lavender aroma circulating

Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_Peasnriz View Post
    maybe some nice mood lighting and an incense burner so you can get some sandal wood &lavender aroma circulating
    xcellent suggestion I shall commence operation bead bath and beyond immedatly kind sir.
    E

Quote Originally Posted by AOD_HOODedDutchman View Post
    This site has some good info and tests on tv's for gaming.
    https://displaylag.com/best-low-inpu...ing-by-gamers/
    aha thank you this is great

Can I have your Tots AOD Member AOD_Hetzer_75's Avatar
    Rank
    Private First Class
    Division
    World of Warships
    Status
    Active

To each, their own but I like the mesh chairs (either Herman Miller or knockoffs). The leather or racing chair setups just get way too hot and sweaty.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20181206_173153__92911.1544136962.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	42652

Knee High to a Worms Ass mihamilton's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Oh my god your second chair for game steering wheel is just perfect

Knee High to a Worms Ass saraglober's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hi there! I came to this forum for ideas about my own setup. I’m also looking for upgrading my monitor, but I heard that a 4k monitor is more demanding, as it consumes more RAM. I don’t know if I have the power supply to sustain it. On the other hand, the resolution is much better, so I’m comparing my options.
    As for the chair, I have scoliosis, which makes it difficult to find the right chair. However, because of my back problems, I can easily differentiate the chairs that provide comfort and support apart from those that make your back hurt after a few hours. I recently purchased a gaming chair from this website: https://eurekaergonomic.com/gaming-chairs/. After testing in for a few days, I realize it gives my body the support it needs for a good posture.

If I'm not back in 5....wait longer! AOD Member AOD_LTCaveman's Avatar
    Rank
    Cadet
    Division
    PlanetSide
    Status
    Active

I actually made a post about chairs here

You can see my setup in that picture; but I went with a Secret Lab's Titan Evo2022... this thing is soooooooo comfortable it should be a crime, Prior to this I had an Arozzi Verona XL and it lasted me 10~ years.

If I could give you one piece of advice its do NOT cheap out on your chair, if you do, you'll regret it.

Knee High to a Worms Ass WillieLucas's Avatar
    Rank
    Forum Member
    Division
    None
    Status
    Active

Hello! Nice to meet you and assist you with computer and chair configuration issues.

As for the screen, it is true that a 4K screen has a higher resolution and gives a sharper image, but it also requires more resources to run. If you're considering upgrading your monitor, I recommend checking your computer's specs before deciding. To be able to run the best 4K display, you need a powerful processor, enough RAM and a powerful graphics card. If your computer does not meet these requirements, you may experience performance issues when using a 4K monitor.

As for the seat, I fully understand that finding the right chair can be difficult for people with spine and back problems. However, this is an important thing to protect your health when sitting at work for many hours continuously. I'm glad you found a chair that suits your needs from https://getmodnow.com . However, you should pay attention to the quality and durability of the chair, ensuring that it has the necessary support and support for your body in the long run.

If you need more ideas on how to set up your computer or choose your seat, let me know for more details. I will try to help you find the best solution for your needs.